Ingredients:¼ cup peanut butter*¼ cup almond butter¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil (I used butter)1 cup unsweetened coconut¾ cup blanched almond flour2 tablespoons cocoa1 tablespoon chia seeds¼ cup chopped pecansInstructions:In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.Chill for 2 hours or until easy to handle.Shape into small bite-size balls.Refrigerate until ready to serve.(I store mine in…
- ¼ cup peanut butter*
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil (I used butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Shape into small bite-size balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- (I store mine in the freezer- they are actually better cold.)
buy organic enzo stevia extract at yo.urenzo.com/organic-stevia-extract-powder/